Hewlett Packard Enterprise HPE SN1600E 32GB 1P FC HBA . CTLR
Is your data center poised to take the next step in Fibre Channel (FC) connectivity?
The explosive growth in enterprise flash storage and the deployment of servers with multi-core processors is driving the need for high performance storage networking to prevent application performance bottlenecks. The FC Host Bus Adapter (HBA) is a critical element of this storage network to improve storage performance
The HPE StoreFabric SN1600E 32Gb Host Bus Adapter delivers the ultimate in high bandwidth, low latency and increased IOPs to meet enterprise application requirement, from online database transaction processing or data warehousing to backup/restore and OpenStack Cinder block storage.
Delivering twice the performance of current 16Gb HBAs, the StoreFabric SN1600E 32Gb FC HBA delivers better business outcomes across multiple industry verticals that rely on high performance, improved reliability Fibre Channel block storage in their storage infrastructures.
- 32 Gb Single Port Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
- 32 Gb Dual Port Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
High-performance 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1600E 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters delivers twice the bandwidth of 16Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters while being backward compatible with 16 and 8 Gb FC environments.
- More data moved per Watt of power consumed when compared to the Generation 5 (16 Gb) FC adapters.
- Higher performance with existing server investments when compared to the Generation 5 (16 Gb) FC adapters.
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1600E 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters accelerate the time to business insight by completing data warehousing queries in 1/4th of the time (compared to 8 Gb FC HBA).
- Meets the massive bandwidth requirements of flash storage arrays with up to 32 Gb FC throughput.
- Increases the performance of flash based storage by prioritizing mission critical
- traffic in congested networks with the exclusive ExpressLane feature.
Increase Server Virtualization Performance
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1600E 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters delivers near limitless scalability to support increased VM density with 2X more on-chip resources and bandwidth than Gen5 Fibre Channel.
- Improves the virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) end-user experience with low latency features providing noticeable improvements during boot storms (degradation of service that occurs when a significant number of end-users boot up within a very narrow time frame and overwhelm the network).
- Simplifies management and installation with OneCommand Manager plugin for VMware® vCenter® server.
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1600E 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters are designed to support emerging NVM Express (NVMe) over Fibre Channel storage network.
- Provides latest security features that averts unauthorized access to the Host Bus Adapter (HBA) firmware.
- T10 Protection Information (T10-PI) data integrity with high performance hardware offload provides data protection from the server to the storage array.
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.