Hewlett Packard Enterprise Smart Array P408i-c SR Gen10 Ctrlr
Does your business need a controller to give you increased performance when connecting to internal drives on the HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module?
The HPE Smart Array P408i-c SR Gen10 Controller, supporting 12 Gb/s SAS and PCIe 3.0, provides enterprise-class storage performance, reliability, security and efficiency needed to address your evolving data storage needs. This controller has eight internal SAS lanes, allowing connection to SAS or SATA drives, supports Mixed Mode operations of RAID and HBA simultaneously, and offers encryption for data-at-rest on any drive. The Smart Array P408i-c SR Gen10 Controller is ideal for maximizing performance while supporting advanced RAID levels with 2 GB flash-backed write cache (FBWC).
The HPE Smart Array Gen10 controllers are supported by the HPE Smart Storage Battery, which supports multiple devices and is sold separately.
Increased Performance for Faster Data Insights
- The HPE Smart Array P408i-c SR Gen10 Controller is an enterprise-class controller that increases performance in messaging, database, or general server applications and delivers 12 Gb/s SAS connectivity on the HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module when connected to 12 Gb/s internal storage devices.
- Increases performance with 2 GB Flash-Backed Write Cache (FBWC) and reduces latency in write-intensive applications that require heavy logging such as databases.
- Enhances performance in storage environments where data is read repeatedly from a large number of SSDs by using HPE SSD Smart Path to create a faster I/O path between the controller and SSD.
Built-in Reliability and Security
- The HPE Smart Array P408i-c SR Gen10 Controller protects data-at-rest on any drive attached to the controller with HPE Smart Array SR Secure Encryption (optional license).
- Complies with regulations for sensitive data, such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley with HPE Smart Array SR Secure Encryption.
- Preserve data integrity with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge, which alerts you to potential drive issues before a drive fails.
- Long-term data retention with 2 GB Flash-Backed Write Cache for improved data reliability.
Improved Efficiency and Storage Management
- The HPE Smart Array P408i-c SR Gen10 Controller has increased flexibility with Mixed Mode which operates in RAID and HBA simultaneously.
- Rapidly configure simple RAID volumes on unconfigured compute modules with the UEFI configuration tool, which also facilitates scripting support to configure an array via iLO through RESTful interface.
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.